- The controller of your personal data is Lux Coin Sp. z o.o. capital group with its registered office in Beethovena City Space, ul. Dziekonskiego 1, 00-728 Warszawa, Poland entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS 0000436176, REGON 146346107, NIP 7010356564.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to provide information in connection with the completion of your contact form, conducting direct marketing and sending commercial information.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- Recipients of your personal data are:
* persona authorized by the Controller to process data as part of the performance of their official duties;
* entities to whom the Controller commissions the performance of activities, which involve the necessity to process data (processing entities);
* entities from the Lux Coin Sp. zo.o. capital group.
- Entities from the Lux Coin Sp. z o.o. capital group shall be understood as all entities related by capital and founder with Lux Coin Sp. z o.o. or entities in which Lux Coin Sp. z o.o. exercises the actual control. The Lux Coin Sp. z o.o. capital group includes in particular: Lux Coin Sp. z o.o., Jack Tar Holding Ltd, Project 1091 Sp. z o.o.
- The data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the aforementioned objectives, but no longer than until the withdrawal of the consent.
- You have the right to access your personal data and, subject to the law, the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the objectives for which they will be collected.
- Your data will be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.